Our service includes Affordable Home Extensions & Additions, Home Renovation and First Floor Additions in Sydney. We are the Sydney based Company, offering affordable loft conversion solutions which will maximize your investment.
What is Home Extension?
Affordable First floor Additions Sydney
- Some advantages of Home extensions and additions:
- Typically what does a Home extension entail?
- First floor Additions- Benefits and costs involved:
1. What is Home Extension?
Home Extensions or Home Additions are when you decide on expanding your current home space by choosing to add a room or rooms. It could also imply adding a new level to your existing house. This vastly differs from a home renovation as in, when renovating we are just revamping the existing rooms within the house. But with Home Extensions and Additions, we are creating additional living area.
1a. Some advantages of Home extensions and additions:
- If you want to have a better and bigger living space in your present house or residence, then a home extension allows you to create that extra room for your family members or it can be used as an office or storage space.
- The market value of your residence increases and the value of your house increases significantly. So if ever on a future date you plan to sell your house then the investment you made in terms of home additions or home extensions will definitely reap monetary benefits.
- Home extensions and additions can be modified, created and designed in such a way that it perfectly suits your family’s requirements and perfectly syncs up with your existing plan and design.
- Home extensions and additions make the most of the available space and you get a greater view of the outdoors especially if you are opting for a first floor addition.
- If you like the area or neighbourhood that you currently reside in, then even if want to move to a bigger house, you need not go in for a change, all that you have to do is to go in for a home extensions and additions Sydney.
- Moving your residence can be a cumbersome process and it is not very easy especially if you have a lot of things to pack and move. If the moving is on the basis of wanting to move a roomier and bigger living space, then the better option would be to go in for first floor additions or home extensions.
1b. Typically what does a Home extension entail?
When undertaking affordable home extensions & additions Sydney, it involves a comprehensive inspection of your existing house or residence, consultation, meeting, finalizing the quote, budget limitations, thorough preparation, planning, designing, availing building permissions and sanctions and managing the work process from start to finish by an experienced builder or consultant like us, the affordable home extensions & additions specialists in Sydney.
If you are looking for cost-effective home extension & additions Sydney solutions or if it is the affordability quotient, then affordable home extensions & additions Sydney can be found with the home extensions and additions specialists based out of Sydney. Even if you want to go in for all the tailored, modified, additions and extensions that you would like to make in your house or residence, we are your best answer. Our years of experience, coupled with our experienced employees, planning, design and our satisfied clientele are testimonial to the fact.
If you reside in the Sydney area, all that you have to do is to just make a call to us or write to us and we can set the ball in motion for affordable home extensions & additions Sydney.
2. Affordable First floor Additions Sydney
2a. First floor Additions- Benefits and costs involved:
- Affordable first floor additions include a semi-house area or a terrace house addition.
- Home Additions are any day a cost-effective option. It is prudent to create a smaller, lesser maintenance house as compared to moving residence or house in the event you want more area or space.
- In the first Floor Additions, if you are planning a terrace house, it adds value to your existing home and there are seemingly some tax benefits too.
- If your land area is small or lesser, then first floor additions are a good option to increase the living space of your house and add more rooms and area to your residence.
- When you are going in for home extensions & additions, the costs involved for the renovation project is a lot lesser than buying a new house.
- If you are looking for affordable first floor additions Sydney or cost-effective additions or home extensions, contacting the right professionals who have the knowhow and expertise would work best. For this, the Sydney-based, Attic and Room Building Consultants are the perfect specialists to undertake the affordable first floor additions job for you.
- If you own a house in a prominent suburb, or you live very close to the city, your commute to and fro would be lesser, or if you live in an upscale neighbourhood, then moving from your present residence wouldn’t make sense. It wouldn’t be viable economically and it is not advisable. In such scenarios too, affordable first floor additions are your best option to add to your existing living area.
- It is easier to get approvals and permissions for affordable first floor additions Sydney projects.
- The cost of your house or residence, or the market value of your home will see a good increase with first floor additions.
When it comes to planning and designing a first floor addition, home extension or renovating a terrace or your home in Sydney, who best to reach out to than Attic and Room? We are specialists with many years of niche experience in catering to this kind of specific job.
We will offer complete support in design, planning, structural design, interiors and managing the project at affordable and economical costs. But even with all this, there is no compromise whatsoever in our services or the materials we use, if you are looking for a package deal with all this and more, then we are your affordable first floor additions Sydney specialists.
If you want to know our quotes or about our affordable first floor additions Sydney projects or if you want to know of our home extensions and additions, call us now for a free inspection and our quote.
Contact us to discuss your next project.